The Services are intended for use by organizations and in accordance with their instructions. If a user is using the Services in a workplace or on a device or account issued to him/her by their employer or another organization (their “Organization”), that Organization likely has its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, and retention of information submitted or provided through the Services.
This means that an Organization has the right to (i) control and administer your Engagelyee account (“Your Account”) and (ii) access and process any data you submit or provide through the Services. Please contact your Organization with any privacy inquiries regarding policies, including any enterprise agreements with Engagelyee, it has in place regarding your use of the Services.
Collection of Information
Engagelyee may collect the following information upon use of its services:
Through use of the Services, the users will directly provide or submit information to Engagelyee. Customer Data includes, for example:
- Contact information, such as full name, mobile number and organization email address;
- Demographic information;
- Engagelyee (platform) Username and password. We store only encrypted platform password.
- Work title/designation, employee ID, official contact details, department information, and other information related to user’s work or Organization;
- All content that a user creates, develops, publishes or shares in audio, video, text, images, and other media or software files that the user provides on or through the Services, or that are provided on users’ behalf, including information in or about the content a user provides, such as the location of a photo or the date on which a file was created;
- Information other people,who are user themselves on theplatform, provide about a user when using the Services, including when they send a message to the user or upload information about the user; –
- All communications with other users of the Services;
- User communications, feedback, suggestions, and ideas sent to us; and
- Information a user provides us when the user or his/her Organization contacts or engageswith us for support regarding the Services.
Log and Cookie Data:
We automatically collect certain information through the Services, such as:
- Date and time of the users visit,
- Information about user’s activities (such as the links clicked and pages viewed) within the Services,
- And other standard server-log information (“Log and Cookie Data”).
- We do not store user’s Internet protocol (IP) address and other browser or device identifiers, browser type, operating system, crash data, Internet service provider, or browsing activity.
Third Party Data:
- Information that a user provides to third party websites or Social Media Accounts through the services are not within the control of Engagelyee and such information is provided at the risk of the user.
- The terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies of those websites or Social Media accounts that the user provides information to through the Services will govern their use of such information (“Third Party Data”).
Use of Information
Engagelyee will use information we collect to:
- Create User’s Account and facilitate signing in;
- Providing support services such as trouble in signing in;
- Sending Service related information, technical notices, updates, announcements;
- Operate, maintain and improve the Services;
- Respond to user’s queries or requests about our services;
- Facilitate subscription processing, reviews and analysis;
- Provide, develop, and improve the Services as per the needs of the Users and/or on Organization’s behalf and in accordance with any other instructions from the Organization (subject to agreement with the Organization).
- To and make available other offers, products or services;
- Track use of the Services;
- Analyzing user behavior.
- Prevent or block any harmful, derogatory, undesirable content published or shared or to be published or shared by any user.
As part of our services, we may track, analyze and store users’ social media accountpermissionssolely for the purpose of providing a detailed and analytical report on activities carried out through Engagelyee. We do not store or cache social media login credentials of users.We don’t transfer any data that we receive from users’ social media account permissions (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, data broker, influencer network, or other advertising or monetization-related service.
Sharing of Information
Engagelyee is committed to protecting your personal information and shall not disclose any such personal information to third parties, except as provided below:
- When sharing of information is required under a legal request and such request is of a nature which creates a legal obligation on us to share your information with any law enforcement agency, court and/or authority. We will take all reasonable steps to direct the requesting party to obtain information directly from you or your organization. Unless legally prohibited, we will also take all reasonable steps to intimate you or your organization about furnishing of any such information.
- We may, as directed or approved by your Organization, disclose the information that we collect to your Organization, network administrators, and other users authorized by your Organization to access the requested information;
Safety and Security
You should protect your user ID and password and should not share it with anyone. If you believe that your login details have been compromised, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modification or Deletion of information
The users are allowed to modify any information given on the services by sending us an email at email@example.com in case editing option is not available in your account. The user may also place request to delete any non-compulsory information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Links
Our Services do not contain links to contents or advertisements maintained by third parties. We do not run advertisements of any kind on/within our platform.
We may in the course of providing Services to you transfer, store or process the information in different locations, including locations outside the territory of India. By using our services, you consent to transfer of your information to such different or foreign locations.
Account Suspension or Deletion
Engagelyee may suspend or delete a users account upon request received by their organization and such suspension or deletion may continue for such period as have been requested. Engagelyee may also suspend or delete an account if it poses threat to national security, communal harmony or other social balance or for sharing of contents that are considered inappropriate.